Monday, September 15, 2014


Geek of the Week
(An unconventionally sweet and awesome honor!)

photo.JPG
Moses Lakabung

“Let my people go!” exclaimed Moses. I looked upon Moses, not knowing his plight...did I cause this outburst? “You’re going down pharaoh, down to the Red Sea fool” growled the now impassioned Moses with the whole of his being.  Timidly, I approached Moses and said “Hey dude, you ok today?” Moses gazed into my eyes, then bluntly stated “I am almighty Moses, listen to what I have to say...I will achieve an ‘A’ on every single annotated bibliography written for this research project, because I am Moses!”  Breaking down and cowering in the corner I managed to say “I agree, but-but-but don’t hurt me.” Moses then giggled and said “Chill Mr. Uhing, I am in character for my various governmental leadership styles paper; I am trying to write with voice!” Congrats Moses Lakabung...English Geek of the Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment